The Wind Industry Safety Culture working group has now been in existence for six years, pursuing the constant aim of making work on our construction sites safer.
We kindly invite you to this workshop to share the ideas of the VDMA Working Group Wind Industry Safety Culture and discuss the importance of safe behavior on the construction sites.
You will get the opportunity to discuss developments and experiences on safety issues with representatives of wind turbine manufacturers and subcontractors.
Please find the agenda below. Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. Please register here.
Welcome: Gerd Allgaier (Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy)
- “What have we done in the working group so far?”
- Key Note speech: “A true story. Risks and consequences of unsafe behaviour”
- Panel Discussion: “How to drive safe behaviour?”
- Guido Hinrichs, Vestas
- Claus Nielsen, Global Wind
- Key Note Speaker (tbd)
- Ton Vrijdag, Windpark Zeewolde
- Moderator: (Urs Wahl, VDMA Power Systems)
- Questions and Answers